Articles on this Page
- 11/22/09--12:36: _Cuddle Wolf - Pelt
- 11/22/09--12:38: _Hind Paws And Tail ...
- 11/30/09--15:52: _Coyote Mohawk
- 11/30/09--15:57: _Coyote Paws
- 11/30/09--16:06: _Three Yotes
- 11/30/09--16:09: _New Coyote - Tanned
- 11/30/09--16:25: _Polar Bear Fur Tuft
- 12/01/09--15:55: _Fischer's Lovebird ...
- 12/01/09--16:02: _Zebra Hide
- 12/01/09--16:43: _Impala Hide
- 12/01/09--16:57: _Impala Skull
- 12/01/09--16:59: _Bontebok Tail
- 12/01/09--17:05: _Vole Skull
- 12/01/09--17:07: _Skunk Skull
- 12/01/09--19:29: _Baby Rabbit Skull
- 12/01/09--19:44: _The Eagle And The Wolf
- 12/01/09--19:53: _Young Raccoon Pelt
- 12/01/09--19:57: _Stowaway - Deer And...
- 12/05/09--21:54: _Kit Fox - Anatomy S...
- 12/07/09--13:42: _Makeshift Fleshing ...
- 11/22/09--12:36: Cuddle Wolf - Pelt
- 11/22/09--12:38: Hind Paws And Tail - Wolf
- 11/30/09--15:52: Coyote Mohawk
- 11/30/09--15:57: Coyote Paws
- 11/30/09--16:06: Three Yotes
- 11/30/09--16:09: New Coyote - Tanned
- 11/30/09--16:25: Polar Bear Fur Tuft
- 12/01/09--15:55: Fischer's Lovebird - Skull
- 12/01/09--16:02: Zebra Hide
- 12/01/09--16:43: Impala Hide
- 12/01/09--16:57: Impala Skull
- 12/01/09--16:59: Bontebok Tail
- 12/01/09--17:05: Vole Skull
- 12/01/09--17:07: Skunk Skull
- 12/01/09--19:29: Baby Rabbit Skull
- 12/01/09--19:44: The Eagle And The Wolf
- 12/01/09--19:53: Young Raccoon Pelt
- 12/01/09--19:57: Stowaway - Deer And Chipmunk
- 12/05/09--21:54: Kit Fox - Anatomy Study
- 12/07/09--13:42: Makeshift Fleshing Beam
My white wolf pelt curled into a cozy ball.Wolf from a taxidermistDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal and disagree with the killing of animals for sport or fashion. If you do not like what you...
The hind paws and tail of my white wolf pelt.Wolf from a taxidermistDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal and disagree with the killing of animals for sport or fashion. If you do not like what yo...
This is my new coyote pelt. She was found as roadkill and brought home, skinned, and tanned by me.She has the thickest fur I've seen on a coyote yet and there's this glorious ridge of fur that sta...
These are the paws of my new coyote pelt. All her claws and toes have been kept intact.Disclaimer: I did not kill this animal! It was found already dead on the side of the road where it would hav...
My three coyote pelts. From left to right: Kestrel, my new coyote, and Kyoht.Kestrel's guard hairs are thin and flexible which makes her coat very soft. My new coyote has lots of nice, stiff guard...
My new female coyote pelt. She was found as roadkill and I skinned her and took her through the tanning process so her skin is now a nice soft leather made to last for years to come.She's quite th...
Small piece of real polar bear fur. This is going to have to tide me over until I'm actually able to one day get a full bear pelt. The bit of leather it's on is a little over an inch and the hair...
A Fischer's Lovebird skull displayed on a piece of zebra hide. That red bill cover gave me issues... Still I'm lucky to have some of it rather than none at all.Skull taken from a friend's parrot...
My small piece of zebra (most likely Plains zebra) hide. It measures about 5.5x11 inches.Zebra from *ZhonDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal! If you do not like what you see, don't look at it!...
African Impala hide.Hide from eBayDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal! If you do not like what you see, don't look at it! Also, don't bother wasting your time leaving rude or pointless comments...
African Impala skull on an Impala hide, both from the same individual.Set of both from eBayDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal! If you do not like what you see, don't look at it! Also, don't bo...
Close up shot of the tail on my Bontebok pelt. The tail has very course hair and is not soft at all. The pelt beneath it is a Gemsbok (aka Oryx) and it is the coarsest haired pelt that I own.Bont...
A vole skull, possibly a meadow vole. The skull measures about three-quarters of an inch long.Vole found already dead and the skull was cleaned and preserved by meDisclaimer: I did not kill this a...
Skunk skull on grey squirrel pelt.Skull from *ZhonGrey squirrel from a covered bridge festivalDisclaimer: I did not kill this animal! If you do not like what you see, don't look at it! Also, don't...
Baby rabbit skull. Victim of one of my dog's "hunts" in the backyard. We've since discouraged him from chasing the rabbits he sees and he'll only chase them now if he knows we aren't looking.Skul...
A bald eagle feather that my grandma gave to me. Wild bald eagles are not uncommon in Florida (I saw one myself several years back as well as a nesting pair and two chicks in more recent years ) s...
This is Squeakers, the young raccoon that I found as roadkill this past July. He was the second animal that I skinned (first was a baby mouse). He was the first and the last raccoon I'm going to pi...
My Eastern chipmunk skull perched on the entrance to my white-tailed doe skull's nasal cavity.Both skulls found and cleaned by meDisclaimer: I did not kill either of these animals! If you do not li...
This is the body of a Kit Fox after it was skinned. I had put the body outside under a large flowerpot to return the flesh to the earth before going after the bones this coming spring, but I had a...
I meant to get better pictures of the actual fleshing process but my brothers were busy last night and I couldn't flesh and take pictures at the same time. x.xSo I've grabbed a picture of my little...